Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I Got Nothin















Sometimes I just have nothing to say. I want to write, I have about twelve drafts in my Dashboard, but sometimes I'm just kinda blank.

Not that my mind is ever empty! God forbid ~ that would make my days too easy, in fact ~ that would make my life too easy. Not to mention people who I'm close to. If only my brain wasn't on over load.

"You think to much" "What's the big deal?" "How come everything has to mean something" " Can't you just enjoy yourself?" "You worry too much" I think I even remember my Dad telling me that, and he's been gone for forty five years. I think it was he who started calling me a worry wart.

Well, then he died ~
So I proved him wrong, see, there was something to worry about!

But for now, I got nothin.

No comments: