Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

A Dime for Your Thoughts
























It was about two years ago that I started noticing dimes on the ground, on seats and other miscellaneous places. People say that when they come across various objects it represents contact from someone who is no longer with us. Pennies, butterflies etc. I had a sense that the dimes were a sign from my father, who has now been gone for over 50 years. Why I am just noticing this now is a mystery to me.

When I was a young teen I thought I had some psychic abilities. I saw auras, I heard things no one else seemed to, but mostly I just knew things. In my early twenties I had a vision that involved a close friend. The incident happened very close to how I had invisioned it and it scared me to death. I shoved whatever abilities I had into a deep hole and they haven’t come close to resurfing until this thing with the dimes.

What do the dimes mean? What, if anything is my father trying to communicate? I have no memory of a significant dime reference or encounter, but I was just a young girl.

So Daddy, a dime for your thoughts.

No comments: